Welcome to the Tristar Boys’ FC Last Man Standing fundraiser.
Tristar has teamed up with Klubfunder.com to provide a Last Man Standing platform for the club.
This fundraiser is open to anyone who wants to enter, so please feel free to pass this on to anyone whom you think would like to take part. Below is a links to the Klubfunder website, where you can logon and join the competition.
This competition will be run twice per year, once starting in September, and once starting in January.
Click the link above for all the details and rules
1. Each week, simply pick a team playing that week to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
2. You can only pick a team to win once, so be tactical about who you pick and when
3. All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 15 mins before the first game starts
4. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. (A reminder email will be sent out so you don’t forget).
5. If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round, and you cannot select that team again.
6. If more than one participant remains at the end, the accumulated ‘scored for’ of their selected teams will determine the winner.
7. If the remaining players ‘scored for’ points are equal then there will be joint winners.
– To enter the competition, you will have to pay a £10 per entry. You can enter as many times as you like. Entry payments must be given to any Tristar Coach, or for your convenience you can pay by Credit card through a Paypal account through the Klubfunder website.
– 50% of the total collected will be paid out as the winner’s prize with the remaining 50% going to Tristar Boys’ FC.
– The event organiser is the referee in all matters and his word is final.
– If your selection wins their game, you’re through to the next game week. If they lose, you’re out. If they draw, you will have the option to buy back in for £5, in that week only. After this first buy in, if your teams draws, you’re out. However, should two or more participants remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the ‘draw’ buy back will not apply and the Last Man Standing prize will be distributed equally among them.
– Last man (or woman!) standing wins the prize money.
– Should two or more participants remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing prize will be distributed equally among them.
– Each player must provide their email address and results of each week will be published and emailed to each player.
Be the first to comment